Read also: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The processing of personal data that you provide on this website will be done by R&D Software Solutions S.R.L., in accordance with the provisions of Romanian Law 677/2001 for the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, the notification of the processing of such data being registered in the Register of personal data processors under no. 0025962 / 22.10.2015 to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (“ANSPDCP”) and following the rules set by Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, more commonly known as “GDPR” (General Data Protection Regulation).
Sources of personal data
• from you directly;
• from a company that employs you, if you are an employee of our customer;
• from partners with whom we have a relationship;
• from networking events that we have either hosted, or sponsored, or attended;
• from publicly sources (Eg.: websites and/or social media and/or media no matter of type)
Personal data that we collect and process?
When ordering a product and/or service, or registering on our website, as appropriate, we will collect from you the following personal data:
• full name;
• e-mail address;
• mailing address;
• invoicing address;
• phone number.
This information is needed to help you with your experience and to fulfill legal and contractual obligations. Furthermore, we will collect your IP address when browsing our website, which will be used for safety and security reason and/or to geo-locate your position, with approximation.
Furthermore, usage and log information will be collected automatically when you use our services and/or products. This includes information about the devices’ activity, log information, data traffic, duration of activity, diagnostic and crash logs, performance logs and reports. While this information is not considered personal data, it will be collected as part of our services.
PayPal or credit card information are not requested in our website sale process and we do not have access to those.
When do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data from our website (when you register, place an order, subscribe to any of our services, download protected resources or enter information depending of your interaction with our website), your emails addressed to us, from Internet (publicly information sources) or from real life interaction.
How do we use your personal data?
The personal data we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features, is used in the following ways:
• to provide you with the products and/or services you ordered;
• to process your order, as part of our contractual relationship with you;
• to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
• for safety and security reasons, in order to investigate suspicious activity or violations of our terms and conditions;
• to improve our website in order to better serve you;
• to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
• to measure the effectiveness and distribution of our products and services;
• to quickly process your transactions;
• to send periodic e-mails regarding your order or other products and services that our company offers.
Your name, mailing address and phone number will be stored for the duration of our contractual relationships, and afterwards only in order to fulfill legal obligations regarding fiscal regulations, for the period of time required in such legislation. If you subscribed to our newsletter, your e-mail address will be stored for an undetermined period of time, in order to deliver for you news and information about “itbrainpower.net” products and services, through our newsletter service.
Should you decide you do not wish to receive this sort of information, your e-mail address will also be deleted, upon unsubscribing. However, we will have to keep a record of your un-subscription request.
What is the basis for processing personal data?
We collect, use and share your personal data for the following purposes:
• consistent with your consent, where case may be, which you can revoke at any time;
• in order to fulfill contractual relationships with you;
• as necessary to comply with legal obligations;
• as necessary for our legitimate interests, including our interest in providing a quality, reliable and safe service to our users, unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of your personal data.
When we will share your personal data:
• in order to fulfill contractual relationships with you (Eg.: orders shipment, export diligence, );
• as response for legal request about you, if any (Eg.: anti money laundry, legal actions against you);
• we never shared and never share your personal data with third parties for their use in marketing.
How do we protect your personal data?
Your personal data is stored on secured servers. Website traffic is exclusively encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Passwords are NOT being stored in clear, but only encrypted.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their personal data to maintain the safety of such personal data.
Rights of the users
According to the GDPR, you, as individual, have the following rights in respect of the processing of their personal data:
1. the right of access to your personal data;
2. the right to rectify your personal data;
3. the right to erase your personal data, “right to be forgotten”;
4. the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
5. the right to portability of your personal data;
6. the right to object to an automated individual decision-making process;
7. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
1. Right of access to personal data:
If you are concerned with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request, through a written, signed and dated request, information from “itbrainpower.net” regarding the following aspects: if the data concerning you is processed, the type of data that is processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients of the data, the automatic processing mechanisms used by “itbrainpower.net” or the rights you have. Your request must be sent via email to email@example.com.
“itbrainpower.net” will provide the requested details within 30 days of receipt of the request from you.
2. Right to rectify your personal data:
Anyone concerned has the right to obtain from “itbrainpower.net”, on request and free of charge, where appropriate, rectification of their personal data.
Your request must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. “itbrainpower.net” will inform you about the measures taken within 30 days from the receipt of such a request from you.
3. Right to erase their personal data, also known as “right to be forgotten”:
You have the right to request at any time the deletion of your personal data, in case they are no longer necessary for the scope they were provided in the first place, or your data has been processed illegally.
Your request must be sent via email to email@example.com.
“itbrainpower.net” will inform you about the measures taken within 30 days from the receipt of the request from you.
4. The right to restriction of processing your personal data:
You have the right to request and obtain the restriction of processing your personal data if:
a. you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
b. the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and instead request the restriction of it;
c. you have objected to the processing of your personal data, while we verify if our legitimate reasons for such a processing override those of yourself.
You also have the right to object to your personal data being processed, on grounds relating to your particular situation, if that data is processed by us whilst invoking a legitimate interest.
5. Right to portability of your personal data:
You have the right to request that the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, be transferred in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to another data controller.
6. Right to object to an automated individual decision-making process:
“itbrainpower.net” does not use an automated individual decision-making process, but should that be the case, you have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
7. The right to lodge a complaint with ANSPDCP:
You have to right to address a complaint regarding the way “itbrainpower.net” is processing your personal data to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP), under the website www.dataprotection.ro
We DO NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data, unless you agree to this transfer. This does not include website and server hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release personal data when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Third-party web links are embedded in our site (Eg.: links to our distributor sites, Wikipedia, other Internet resources). “itbrainpower.net” has no responsibility and assumes no liability for the sites to which it is linked.
Google AdSense or similar services
We have not enabled Google AdSense or similar third part services on our site, but we may do so in the future.
According to the standards of good practice in the industry, we agree to the following:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals? Anonymous surf.
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. Visitors can surf our website anonymously, but some section of the site may not be displayed or function correctly (Eg.: registration and order mechanism, download requests, other)
Does our site use third-party behavioral tracking?
NO, we do not use third-party tracking systems. Your traffic information mechanism DOES NOT pass through external channels (Eg.: GOOGLE, ALEXA, other), being assured via internal tracking mechanism.
Underage Online Privacy Protection
We do not specifically market to persons under the age of 16 years old.
Data Breach Procedures
Should any data breach occur, and in order to be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation, we will notify you via e-mail within 72 hours after having become aware of such a data breach.
We collect your e-mail address in order to process your orders and customer service requests and for send you news and updates about the products and services that we offer, through our newsletters.
We also agree to the following:
• not to use false or misleading subjects or e-mail addresses;
• include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
• monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
• honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
• allow users to unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe directives at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
R&D Software Solutions srl
Calea 13 Septembrie 218, V47, ap. 32
Bucharest, 5th District