xyz-mIoT equipped w. M95FA modem ** low power ARM0 IoT shield
xyz-mIoT equipped with M95FA modem :: FEATURES
xyz-mIoT equipped with M95FA modem :: INTERFACES, PADS / PORTS and CONNECTORS
PADS / PORTS
Right image: bottom PCB with component identification*.
PADS & PORTS allocation information here.
More accurate info should be obtain by consulting xyz-mIoT block schema.
Keep in mind that available components and features are PN dependent, check this.
* GNSS feature is NOT available for this variant!
LEDs, RESET SWITCH and additional info
1. RESET SWITCH - RESET/PROGRAMMING functions*
2. GREEN LED - network status LED
3. YELLOW LED - D13 - ARDUINO system LED
4. RED LED (left) - battery charger LED
5. RED LED (center) - modem power LED
* enable programming mode - push RESET twice (fast)
* reset shield - push RESET button only once
- on right side - nano SIM socket connector
- on left side - LiPO battery PADS (LiPO+/Vbat and GND)
- on left side - USB mini B connector
External SIM CARD port, antenna connector
External SIM card interface
1. SIM VDD
2. SIM DATA
3. SIM RESET
4. SIM GND
5. SIM CLOCK
- if not used, leave them not connected
- if used, in order to avoid interferences, keep the wires as short as possible and take in to account the routing.
GSM side antenna connector
xyz-mIoT shield may be ordered with u.FL connector or with SMA F connector. Check PN and options here.
Resources marked with "#", requires for download the following information: your name, email address and the modem IMEI. The modem IMEI can be found printed on the Quectel GSM module, or run AT+GMGS command.
xyz-mIoT equipped with M95FA modem :: DOCUMENTATION DOWNLOAD/ONLINE
The xyz-mIoT shield documentation can be found here.
xyz-mIoT equipped with M95FA modem :: ARDUINO PROJECTS
GETTING STARTED posts containing xyz-mIoT by itbrainpower.net powering, low power / solar cell powering tips and tricks and interfacing guidelines for GSM / low power modems, ethernet, WIFI, LORA, SD card reader, TFT displays, sensors, relays and other modules, together with CLOUD integration examples can be found in projects section.
xyz-mIoT equipped with M95FA modem :: ORDER ONLINEVariants having onboard LiPO/LiION battery charger and embedded sensors:
- xyz-mIoT w. M95FA, CCS811 (CO2 and TVOC), HDC2010(THS), DRV5032(HALL) and uFL connector >> ITBP-4007
- xyz-mIoT w. M95FA, HDC2010(THS), DRV5032(HALL) and uFL connector >> ITBP-4008
Variants having onboard LiPO/LiION battery charger, no sensors embedded:
- xyz-mIoT w. M95FA and uFL connector >> ITBP-4009
xyz-mIoT equipped with M95FA modem :: ORDER FROM OUR DISTRIBUTORS
This resource is under UPDATE...
the alphabet : order online a-gsmII shield [new] b-gsmgnss shield [new] a-gsm shield c-uGSM shield (micro)
d-u3G shield (micro) f-audioOutputs adapter g-SPS boards i-hatGSM3G adapter j-328GSM3GLader adapter
h-nanoGSM shield (nano) l-LTE shield s-Sense sensor breakout boards [HOT] u-GSM shield - CAT M1 / NB IoT / LTE [newest]
xyz-mIoT integrated sensors IOT shield [newest] IoT product of week featured product [STRATUM1 NTP server]
Security, automation, monitoring, IoT and special purpose equipments:
STRATUM 1 NTP server GNSS syncronized SMS gateway with parallel processing Temp., hum. and more monitor w. SMS alarm
LTE CATM + NB IoT development kit(s)
Arduino and Raspberry PI how-to and tutorials
hottest project newest project newest hardware how to newest software tutorial view all tutorials
BME688 Arduino how to CCS811 Arduino how to HDC2010 Arduino how to BME680 Arduino how to BME280 Arduino how to
BMP280 Arduino how to CCS811 RPI how to HDC2010 RPI how to BME680 RPI how to BME280 RPI how to BMP280 RPI how to
Covid19 response resources:
ZOOM speaker (w. Arduino shield and a-gsmII) - covid19 response help for elderly peoples
PARP purified air flow controller for 12VDC blowers powered from 5V LiION power bank
temperature, humidity and pressure sensor temperature and pressure sensor BME280 Arduino how to BMP280 Arduino how to
BME280 RPI how to BMP280 RPI how to
our environmental and air quality sensor breakouts:
OPT3002 BME688 CCS811 + HDC2010 combo BME680 CCS811 BME280 BMP280 HDC2010
terms and conditions
|document version 1.222 / 2021-02-10||© R&D Software Solutions srl|